We endeavor to provide a wide variety of services to keep businesses growing and moving. Our reliable communication services include telecoms systems for offices and home workers and also mobile phone contracts, which we secure for our customers at the most competitive rates for businesses from our partners O2 and Vodafone.
Vodafone have notified us that they will be making some policy changes starting from April that you need to know about. From April 2021, Vodafone will be changing the way they apply price increases. Vodafone’s price increases will take effect from 1st of April 2021 and are applicable to line rental only for any new connections set up after 1st January 2021. This increase is in line with the CPI rate of 0.6% (published in January 2021) plus an additional 3.9% making a total of 4.5% increase.
Any connections set up prior to the 1st of January 2021 will have a 1.2% increase which is in line with the RPI rate of 1.2% published in January 2021.
This means that you will see a small increase in your mobile network costs from April if you use the Vodafone network as part of your account with us and we regret that this increase is beyond our control.
This cost increase is something that has been seen across all mobile networks recently, due to the rise in inflation which was published in January 2021. It affects many different industries and not just communications or technology but also retail, manufacturing and many other industries whose costs for products and services may be affected by this change in inflation.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Mobiles Department and a member of our team will be able to answer any queries you may have around your account with us and around the cost projections for 2021.