Using a version of the Thermal CCTV Camera specifically designed to be used on public transport, with Flow Control capabilities, can help to prevent the spread of an epidemic or pandemic illness by stopping passengers from boarding if they have an abnormally high body temperature. The Thermal Access solution can be used on public transport to warn people not to enter and to monitor the number of people that can board the vehicle at the same time, also allowing social distancing measures to be upheld.
Benefits of using Thermal CCTV on Buses and other Public Transport
- Non-contact health monitoring – Only allow healthy passengers to board the bus and build confidence in passengers when using public transport
- People Flow Control informs the driver when the bus has reached the pre-set capacity
- Integrate with the on-board air purifier system for timed switch on or off
- Use facial recognition technology to get an accurate temperature reading without breaching GDPR
- Prevent the spread of viruses and other illnesses between passengers and your staff
- High efficiency and accuracy to always know exactly how many passengers are on-board instead of manual counting
Overview of Features
The Thermal Access and Flow Control monitoring cameras work to identify when someone has a body temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius. In the event that a person shows signs of being unwell, the system alerts the driver to take action and prevent the passenger from boarding or putting any passengers or transport staff at risk.
This solution also has the ability to integrate with the on board air purifier to freshen the air at chosen intervals. Build confidence in your customers and the community by adopting an innovative solution to prevent the spread of an epidemic, whilst reducing costs and maintaining good social distancing measures for all.