Category: Phone Systems
Technology has moved very quickly in the last decade and the innovative changes to the way we communicate are possibly one of the most notable changes that have affected everyone in our society.
Telecommunications for businesses have traditionally used methods such as ISDN and PSTN lines, where a set of hard-wired extensions connect to a public network. One of the largest providers of ISDN that is commonly used for these traditional phone systems – BT, recently announced that they will be closing their ISDN service in 2025.
What does the closure of BT’s ISDN mean for business owners?
If your business currently uses a more traditional system to manage your phones, there are so many reasons to move over to something more contemporary such as a hosted system which works through the internet.
Futuretel provides hosted phone systems with a range of benefits and useful features that can take your ability to communicate with colleagues and clients to the next level.
How does a hosted phone system work?
Hosted calls work via the internet and Futuretel provide an innovative app which works with many devices and utilises a cloud-based back up of all your contacts, calls and a whole ‘host’ of useful features – which could potentially also help you massively if you ever need a disaster recovery plan or plan ‘B’.
What are the benefits of a Futuretel hosted phone system?
Incorporating a hosted phone system into your business, life and everyday way of working means that you will have greater flexibility as a business and save money.
- No more need to pay higher call rates for those costly overseas calls.
- Allow staff to work remotely when needed, where they can use mobile phones which connect to your phone system so you don’t need to provide additional hardware for them to work at home.
- Staff can also be connected to the office whilst on-the-go. Got meetings to go to but still need to be available whilst away from your desk? No problem, your call app will patch calls through to you unless you tell it not to by setting your availability in advance.
- Have all of your contacts and call history backed up in the cloud.
- If something happens and you cannot work from your office, you can facilitate remote working for you and all of your staff with immediate effect – we can help you with disaster recovery and business continuity plan, which if anything 2020 has taught us is an essential thing to have for your business.
- Innovative call routing means that you will never miss a call, lead or potential sale again, as our system can identify when a line is busy and distribute incoming calls to the next available team member.
- Access call reporting to track team performance.
- High-quality calls and in-house chat app are included, making it even easier to communicate inside and outside of the office than ever before.
- Fraud prevention features work to prevent hacking and fraudulent call activity or unauthorized call spends.
- All the features of a regular phone system, but better and more user-friendly – and can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
How can I get a hosted phone system for my business?
The move over to a new hosted system is easy and Futuretel will manage the project and all the installation for you so you can focus on continuing to grow your business and look after your clients, with minimal disruption.
Get in touch with Futuretel to discuss your needs and have a free demonstration of our hosted system. You can call us or contact us via the website here, or book a demonstration to speak to one of our experts online or in person.