The coronavirus outbreak of 2020 has had a negative impact on businesses across the world and in the UK, we have been working with clients to build solutions to help businesses continue on through lockdown conditions and social distancing measures.
One of the best and most important strategies you can put in place for your business is a disaster recovery and business continuity plan, to ensure that should the worst happen, you are prepared to deal with whatever challenges are thrown your way.
Futuretel provides services that can help you do exactly this, using a range of technologies to allow your business to always have a plan B. Here is a list of the things you should have set up for your business:
- Cloud Storage Solutions – to make sure that all your business data including your customer data is backed up digitally so you can access it from anywhere, anytime as well as maintain all the important information your business needs to operate, should you have a hardware issue or physical damage to machines in your normal place of work such as the office.
- Remote working – so that you and your team have the ability to manage your business from anywhere, anytime. If you are unable to reach your normal place of work, you need a way for your staff to access company information, transactions, communicate with customers and collaborate and share files with each other easily online and by phone.
- 24/7 Antivirus, Ransomware & Data Security – to protect your systems and hardware from unwanted viruses that could threaten your business data. This includes a plan to ensure that the evolving online threats that are out there, don’t have the opportunity to ruin your hard work.
- Remote IT Support – for when you need to keep things going or run into an issue that requires expert knowledge to work through or fix. IT issues can slow productivity and if you don’t have anyone to turn to in order to help your device management and the IT tools that you have in place, you could lose valuable time and money.
- Hardware Consultation – to provide the hardware and software equipment that you and your team need to work from anywhere and suit the needs of your business. We can take the stress out of organising it all, so you don’t have to.
- Merchant Services – so you can accept card payments online or over the phone from your customers.
- Bespoke Phone System – to stay in touch with your customers and team at all times, whether you are out and about, working at home or from a physical location. Our hosted platform means that your normal work numbers can be answered and managed from any mobile devices and the cloud, no matter where you are and as long as you have wifi or a mobile signal.
- Website – to ensure you can be found online when potential customers go looking for your business. And for when you are unable to operate from a physical location, your customers can still order your products and services online without delay.
If you don’t have a disaster recovery or business continuity plan for your business, you should get in touch with our expert team to start planning yours today. Don’t let anything get in the way of you being in control of your livelihood – always have a plan B.