At FutureTel, we provide a large range of products and services to ensure our clients’ businesses are always evolving. We offer a range of industry-leading telecoms systems for workplaces and home offices, in addition to business mobile phone contracts. We have access to the most competitive phone contract rates for businesses from our partners O2 and Vodafone.
Vodafone has notified us of new policy changes coming into force in April that you may need to know about. Vodafone will be changing the way they apply price increases from April 2022. Vodafone’s price increases will take effect from the 1st of April 2022 and are applicable to line rental for any new connections set up after the 1st of January 2022. This increase is in line with the CPI rate of 5.4% (published in January 2022), plus an additional 3.9% making a total of 9.3% increase.
Any connections set up prior to the 1st of January 2022 will have a 7.5% increase which is in line with the RPI rate of 7.5% published in January 2022.
If you use the Vodafone network as part of your account with FutureTel, you’ll see a small increase in your mobile network costs from April. Unfortunately, this price increase is beyond our control.
All mobile networks are increasing their prices due to the rise in inflation which was published in January 2022. It’s not just communications industries that have been affected – retail, manufacturing and many other industries have had products and services affected and are undergoing cost increases due to inflation.
If you have any questions about this increase, please contact our Mobiles Department. A member of the FutureTel team will answer any queries you may have regarding your account and cost projections for the rest of the year.