Category: Case Studies
Our security products are cutting edge. We have received some more great feedback from one of our clients in the education sector – Prism Independent School – Bradford – and we wanted to share it with you.
What the client required
As a busy specialist school, the staff Prism were in need of some up-to-date CCTV solutions to help them:
- Improve Clarity from the older analogue system
- Cover “black spots” in the grounds.
- Be able to remotely check in on CCTV
- Record important events at the school.
- Record varied vehicles entering & exiting the grounds.
What we delivered
- Prism are quite unique in the fact they are actually a functional farm too. They were in need of new security system for their grounds and our expert team at FutureTel have helped to deliver the following products and services:
Night vision cameras
- Auto tracking CCTV
- Full colour night mode cameras
- Invisible trip wires
- Tracking of vehicular access through school premises
- Full premises coverage
- Intruder alarm
- Mobile app for viewing CCTV coverage
- Mobile alerts when trips wires are crossed
- Detection of smaller objects and people avoiding false alarms
- Business account manager
- Staff training as group or individual
Not only did we improve the quality of what they were seeing, we made significant improvements in the teacher’s ability to do their job by being able to record live sessions within the farm which are then used for educational purposes.
We provided full installation of all security products and ongoing technical support and guidance when required by the school staff.
What the client said:
“Our CCTV system has significantly improved and is now worth having in place, previously we had CCTV but the clarity made it almost pointless to refer to during any incident.
We did not realise the difference in the picture would be so vast, we can now zoom in from a distance and see in detail whereas before it would be a blurry image. The clarity is worlds apart and we would highly recommend the Dahua CCTV system for anyone needing clarity on what you see rather than a “deterrent”.
The PTZ camera is fantastic, it tracks everything within it’s range and even zooms in if it’s not quite sure on something. The trip wire technology has alerted us to pupils or staff being in areas currently off bounds to us, due to us being a farm too this is very important for us.
From the point of Alex coming to see us and Jake from the installs team managing our install we have been so impressed with the service & professionalism. We have already recommended your services to another local school we think would benefit.
If you require help with updating, improving or implementing better communications and security solutions for your organisation, get in touch with the experts at FutureTel on 0330 848 4000 or by contacting us online.